Paula Deen Planning 2014 Comeback
December 13th, 2013 | 11:12 am
It’s been a rough year for Paula Deen. After all the drama she went through, she’s “really, really happy to see 2013 gone.”
In a speech to a crowd at the Salvation Army gala in Georgia, the TV host talked about her struggles and trying to move forward.
“It taught me a lot about people — not all of it you like,” Deen said. ”But I learned that I had so many people that cared about me and prayed for me and my family. And I’m looking forward to 2014.”
Watch out y’all, she’s working on a comeback!
Meanwhile, Bethenny Frankel is becoming a Grinch now that she’s hosting her ex-monster-in-law. But maybe all the negative feelings stem from a rough year, which included getting divorced and struggling to get her talk show off the ground.
Another star spending the holidays with her mother is Lindsay Lohan, who after all the drama with Barron Hilton is planning for a low key week. Though, isn’t being with her mother that usually sparks all the drama?
Get more celebrity gossip and entertainment news at VH1 Celebrity!
- Lady Gaga Writhes Around Naked In ‘ARTPOP’ Short Film Celebuzz
- You Oughta Know In Concert: Videos + Photos VH1
- 12 Worst Cases Of Horrible Movie Dreadlocks Hollywood
- Tatum Re-Creates Van Damme’s Epic Split Video NewNowNext
- Jimmy Fallon, Justin Timberlake Returning To SNL Vulture
- A Retrospective Of Tiny’s Classic Hairstyles VH1